1. ) If you are driving at 60 mph, how far will your vehicle travel before you stop?
2. ) On average, how long does a driver who is texting take their eyes off the road for?
3. ) Multi-tasking is what allows your brain to be able to focus on both driving safely and talk on a cell phone at the same time
4. ) Cell phones related accident data is under-reported. Why is that?
5. ) Text messaging while driving creates a crash risk how many times higher than driving while not distracted?
6. ) If you are driving, it is much safer to text using voice-to-text than manual texting
7. ) How many people die every day from traffic accidents?
8. ) What does #X means?
9. ) Which age group has the highest percentage of people who approve of the use of hand-held cell phones while driving?
10. ) What percentage of people admit to having texted while driving?