Industrial Worker Accident Attorneys in the Ohio Valley
Our Law Firm Fights on the side of Injured Workers
If you work in an industrial job and you have been injured or made ill after an industrial accident, attorneys at Chaffin Luhana know that you deserve maximum compensation. Our Ohio Valley law firm focuses on helping clients who have been injured and have not been treated fairly by those who contributed to an unsafe industrial work environment.
Call Chaffin Luahana for a free consultation regarding legal action after an industrial accident. Whether you simply need assistance with the workers’ compensation system or you believe a lawsuit must be filed, we only get paid if we win your case. You have nothing to lose by consulting with us:
- Our firm has recovered nearly $1 billion for our injured clients
- We have a history of success through settlement or verdict against some of the largest companies in the United States.
- When we combine our access to engineering specialists, accident-scene investigators, and medical experts with our legal experience, we are extremely persuasive negotiators. We can determine who contributed to your injuries or the wrongful death of your loved one and demand maximum compensation for your losses.
- From our offices in New York, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, we represent injured industrial workers throughout the Ohio River Valley and the entire nation.
After an industrial accident in the Ohio River Valley, call Chaffin Luhana for a free consultation. We will offer a free case analysis as well as straightforward and practical legal advice: 888-316-2311. With our team on your side, you can focus on recovering from your losses while we pursue a legal victory for you and your family.
Investigating and Litigating Industrial Accidents Requires Extensive Resources
A manufacturing plant explosion. A trucking accident at a factory. Toxic fumes or liquids released on a factory floor. A piece of machinery causing amputation, paralysis, traumatic brain injury or other permanent medical condition. Catastrophic accidents can occur at any time in an industrial setting. The property damage and human losses can be substantial and the stakes can be very high.
- If industrial accident victims need substantial compensation for treatment of injuries or a family has suffered a wrongful death, insurers, and industrial companies may resist paying what is fair.
- Since property damage can be substantial, investigating the scene and gathering essential evidence must be done with extreme attention to detail. Furthermore, an investigation should be conducted as soon as possible.
- Call our industrial worker accident attorneys in the Ohio Valley as soon as possible after an industrial worker accident. Your lost wages, medical bills, and pain may all be contributing to your suffering. Those responsible should be held accountable.
You may need wheelchair accessible housing. Your career aspiration may be altered forever. You may need numerous surgical procedures and pain management medication. The quality of your life may be substantially impacted by an industrial accident in the Ohio Valley. Attorneys at Chaffin Luhana know how to pursue justice and maximum compensation on your behalf.