Pittsburgh Wrongful Death Attorneys
The Pittsburgh wrongful death lawyers at Chaffin Luhana represent surviving family members of people who are wrongfully killed by negligence or intentional acts. We handle a wide range of wrongful death claims for families throughout the U.S., including in West Virginia, Western Pennsylvania and Eastern Ohio. If you believe your loved one’s death was caused by a form of negligence or an intentional act, contact us for help today.
Types of Wrongful Death Claims
At Chaffin Luhana, we handle the most complex wrongful death claims, including those involving:
- Auto accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating and other personal watercraft accidents
- Construction site accidents
We also represent families of individuals who are killed by defective or unsafe products, including (but not limited to):
- Defective auto parts
- Defective Medical Devices
- Defective medications
- Defective or unsafe equipment and heavy machinery
- Unsafe children’s toys and products
- Unsafe premises
Representation You Can Trust
At Chaffin Luhana, our wrongful death lawyers recognize the devastation to a family caused when a loved one dies, especially if it could have been prevented. We provide compassionate yet aggressive legal representation for families who believe their loved ones died because of another person or company’s negligent or intentional acts. We are not afraid to stand up to large corporations and their insurance companies and we will do whatever it takes to expose wrongdoing and to hold the right people accountable.
If you suspect that wrongdoing contributed to your loved one’s death, you can turn to us for help. Our attorneys are skilled investigators who will dig deep beneath the surface of the case to determine exactly what happened and why. If you choose to work with us, you can expect the following:
- We will treat you and your family with respect.
- We will always be available to answer questions.
- We will take the time to explain what is going on at each stage of the process.
- We will serve as your advocates so you can focus on moving forward with your life.
- We will investigate the evidence in the case to find out what happened and to expose wrongdoing that contributed to your loved one’s death.
Contact Chaffin Luhana Today
If you have any reason to suspect wrongdoing in your loved one’s death, you owe it to yourself and your family to find out what happened. At Chaffin Luhana, we will help you figure out what happened and will help you and your family recover compensation for your loss. Although financial compensation cannot bring back your loved one, it can help ease the stress of the situation by paying for medical bills, funeral and burial costs as well as lost economic and social support. To find out if you have a claim, contact our Ohio Valley wrongful death lawyers today.